Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ramcharan proved his braveness like his father



In the super hit film Bavagaru bagunnara mega star chiru  has done bungee jump for the film at that time Charan was a small child no one thinks that that small child will snaps that shot and he will going to do that bungee jump in his future. YES Mega power star “MAGADHEERA” Ram charan  has done same risky bungee jump for the film “Orange”. Chiru was speaking at the orange audio release function said that ' I did bungee jump from the height of 250 feet in my film BAVAGAARU BAAGUNNARA but Charan did it from 4000 feet. When I did that jump charan enjoyed and now for this scene my family members were hold their breaths and tensed , but I told ‘my child has blessings of Crores of FANS ’   

No comments:

Post a Comment